Family of a US Citizen

Are you planning to move back to the United States with your non-US citizen family? Are you already in the United States and would you like your family or fiancé(e) to join you? We can help with every aspect of US family immigration.

If you are planning to join your family in the United States or to relocate with your US citizen or Legal Permanent Resident family member,


we can assist with:

  • K-1 Fiancé(e) visa
  • Family based immigrant visa
  • Any other US immigration option you may be eligible for.


We are committed to helping people relocate to the United States. Above are the most sought after services for family based immigration matters. If you need something not mentioned, please contact us. We work with trusted partners to provide additional services which we cannot provide ourselves such as tax advice, moving services etc. so as to ensure that our clients are covered from every angle.

Read more:

5 Things to know when applying for a family based Green Card

Extra Information

We help pretty much everyone who wishes to move to the United States. If you can’t find the situation on our website, but want to go to the United States, contact us so that we can discuss your options and how we can help you.