Are you planning to buy an existing business in the United States? Or perhaps you want to invest in the United States by starting a new business? We can help investors get a foothold in the United States no matter what situation you are in. We’ll assess your situation and needs and work with you to make your investment go as far as possible. We can help you:

If you wish to move to the United States to manage your investment or if the primary reason for the investment is to be able to live and work in the United States, you will likely need assistance obtaining a visa. We can assist with:
● E-1 Treaty Trader visas
● E-2 Treaty Investor visas
● EB-5 visas
● Any other US immigration option you may be eligible for.

We are committed to helping investors get the most out of their investment in a US business. Above are the most sought after services for investors. If you need something not mentioned, please contact us. We work with trusted partners to provide additional services which we cannot provide ourselves such as tax advice, moving services etc.

Read how we help:

People with the US visa when they invest in a business in the United States (E-1 and E-2 visas)

Extra Information

We help pretty much everyone who wishes to move to the United States. If you can’t find the situation on our website, but want to go to the United States, contact us so that we can discuss your options and how we can help you.