Special Cases

Would you like to go the United States but are having difficulties? Do you have a criminal history or have you visited countries such as Iran, Syria or Iraq which mean you have to apply for a visa? Have you ever been denied a visa or have you been removed from or denied entry to the United States? Perhaps you are a US citizen and would like to renounce your citizenship? We help those in unusual situation with their US immigration problems.


We can assist with:


  • Waivers of past criminal activity
  • Waivers of fraud (in relation to immigration)
  • Waivers of unlawful presence
  • I-601 Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility
  • Those who have been previously denied a US visa or entry to the United States
  • Renunciation of US citizenship
  •  Help for those who have been deported


When you are in an unusual situation like those ones mentioned above, you need to be extra diligent when trying to normalize your US immigration situation. We provide advice and assistance which is specific to your exact unique circumstances. The issues mentioned above are only some of the special cases we deal with. Please contact us so we can assist you with your special case or to discuss other related services we may be able to provide.

Read more:

Criminal Records and US visa applications

Deported via Expedited Removal

Extra Information

We help pretty much everyone who wishes to move to the United States. If you can’t find the situation on our website, but want to go to the United States, contact us so that we can discuss your options and how we can help you.