Would you like to go to the United States to take part in filming for a motion picture or television? Would you like to tour the United States with your band or take part in an exhibition of your art? Perhaps you would like to join a US based sports team or play sport professionally in the United States? We help those with extraordinary ability move to the United States to do what they do best.

We help VIPs go to the United States so that they can use their extraordinary abilities.

We can assist with:

  • I visa for member of the foreign media, press and radio
  • O visa for individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement
  • P visa for individual athlete or member of an athletic team
  • R religious worker visa
  • EB-1 employment based immigrant visa for those with extraordinary ability
  • Any other US immigration option you may be eligible for.


We are committed to helping VIPs get to the United States. Above are the most sought after services for VIPs. If you need something not mentioned, please contact us. We work with trusted partners to provide additional services which we cannot provide ourselves such as tax advice, moving services etc. so as to ensure that our clients are covered from every angle.

Read more about how we help:

Artists get their US visa

Musicians get their US visa

Actors get their US visas

Dancers get their US visas

Extra Information

We help pretty much everyone who wishes to move to the United States. If you can’t find the situation on our website, but want to go to the United States, contact us so that we can discuss your options and how we can help you.